You refined by:
- As an Art Director at Kinesthetic you will be the one setting the visual identity for the studio’s projects, either through direct implementation or through…
- You’ll help ensure the scene meets the cinematography and art direction requirements of the game, pushing the quality as high as possible within technical and…
- You will report to the Environment Director alongside other artists, Level Designers and Technical Artists.
- Great compensation package, annual bonus scheme and…
- We need your creative and technical skills to successfully deliver amazing looking vehicles.
- This will be a collaboration across a distributed production…
- Supermassive Games are looking for a highly talented and experienced Technical Artist to play a key role in the studio.
- Maya or equivalent modelling package.
- Supermassive Games is looking for a highly talented and experienced Frontend/UI Artist on a permanent contract.
- A strong interest in design and typography.
- You will be responsible for a creating and editing key-frame animation and editing mocap data for in-game characters and sequences, to provide high-quality…
- Reporting to the Environment Director, you will be influencing and working closely with other artists, level designers and technical artists.
- The primary role of this position is to create high quality animation rigs for characters, creatures and props, as well as working closely with the art and…
- Criterion have always pushed the boundaries, delivering through technical excellence, outstanding game feel and AAA audiovisual quality.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.