£38,623 a year
- Deliver an effective and efficient accounting and financial business support service to the Army HQ.
- This post will be responsible for leading the core finance…
- Specialist Military Working Dogs (MWD) handling qualifications (based on ability and the needs of the Army).
- DOGS ARE CAPABLE OF SOME INCREDIBLE THINGS.
- A. Army and Naval environments.
- ***Please note that we have positions available in both our Malvern and Bristol sites*****.
- A mix of some or all of:
- UNDER DESIGNATED SUPERVISION, PREPARES AND SERVES SIMPLE FOODS AND BEVERAGES.
- MAY OPERATE AN OVEN, DEEP-FAT FRYER, OR OTHER KITCHEN EQUIPMENT IN A SITUATION…
£11.08 an hour
- The Salvation is a worldwide Christian church and registered charity with an extensive social remit, providing a range of social and community services.
- BE THE LINCHPIN IN BATTLEFIELD MEDICAL OPERATIONS.
- As a Medical Support Officer, you'll provide the leadership, healthcare management and planning that this…
- MediaCom – Business Director - DFS & Army.
- Become an expert in DFS and the Army, Retail and Armed Forces Recruitment categories.
- 3 best things about the job:
£18,720 a year
- The role of Concierge with The Salvation Army is an inspirational one and key to achieving successful outcomes for clients.
£75 a day
- As an RAF Chaplain, you will provide spiritual support, strength and guidance to service personnel and their families.
- Commit to minimum 6 years service.
£19,911 a year
- It provides FM services to circa 25% of the Army across the Salisbury Plain and Aldershot areas.
- The PFI is managed on behalf of DIO by the PAC Contract…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.