£20,972 a year
- We are looking for someone who:
- Has a personal interest, aptitude and enthusiasm for engineering, science, problem solving, or similar practical activities.
- You will need to pass the Army Officer Selection Board for professionally qualified officers and the Army Selection Board for the Queen Alexandra's Royal Army…
£10.30 an hour
- One of the UK's most inspiring and best known faith-based organisations is looking for meticulous Administrative Assistants to undertake a range of…
- UNDER DESIGNATED SUPERVISION, PREPARES AND SERVES SIMPLE FOODS AND BEVERAGES.
- MAY OPERATE AN OVEN, DEEP-FAT FRYER, OR OTHER KITCHEN EQUIPMENT IN A SITUATION…
- You won’t do this on your own though.
- With the chance to gain qualifications, you will learn and move up the ranks too.
- Age: 16 years - 35 years 6 months.
£32,766 a year
- We are seeking to appoint an Exhibition Designer within our small Exhibitions and Design team, to work on both the Museum’s special exhibitions programme and…
CDS Defence & Security
- Knowledge of Army Equipment Support Publications (AESPs), Air Publications (APs), S1000D, S2000M.
- CDS Defence Support (CDS DS) provides a comprehensive range of…
- MediaCom – Business Director - DFS & Army.
- Become an expert in DFS and the Army, Retail and Armed Forces Recruitment categories.
- 3 best things about the job:
- You learn what’s expected of a British Army Officer and how to lead soldiers on and off the battlefield.
- Learn military skills, leadership and management at the…
- BE THE LINK BETWEEN TROOPS AND FAMILIES.
- You’ll train as a courier, mail guard, counter clerk and sorter, learning how to use the latest IT and satellite…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.