Amazon Online UK Limited jobs
- Amazon Product Imaging is building one of the world’s best online shopping experience through photography, video, graphic design, and usability design enabling…
- These include but are not limited to:
- Planning and executing promotional activities and improving customer journey on Amazon.
- The position is based in the Amazon offices in London.
- Have the obsession to drive a better customer experience through everything that we do here at Amazon.
- The Marketing Manager, Amazon Marketing, is responsible for acquiring new customers for Audible from key channels across Amazon websites and device portfolio.
- Familiar with online video environment.
- We are seeking an experienced production coordinator to support the Amazon Studios Unscripted Production Team in the…
- Conduct live demonstrations of the Amazon DSP.
- Develop and execute an EU customer-led growth strategy for use of the Amazon DSP.
- Online display advertising industry experience.
- Amazon Advertising's Training and Knowledge Management Program develops programs and content aimed at increasing…
- Amazon is seeking strong candidates (m/f/d) for its Associate Account Executive (AAEs) Program to drive the success and continued growth of Amazon Advertising.
- At least 5 years of direct experience in online media buying/selling, online advertising account management/client services, online advertising operations, or…
- Amazon is seeking a Programmatic Solutions Consultant to support enterprise self-service clients on the Amazon DSP.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.