You refined by:
Amazon UK Services Ltd. (undo)
Amazon Online UK Limited jobs
- Conduct live demonstrations of the Amazon DSP.
- Develop and execute an EU customer-led growth strategy for use of the Amazon DSP.
- Entering of all talent information into Studio databases including but not limited to availability, notes and photos.
- The extent of your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Operations is at the heart of the Amazon customer experience.
- These are some of the most innovative startups across UK.
- Evangelize and educate about AWS technology (e.g. workshops, user groups, meetups, public speaking,…
- Key responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Proven experience and expertise in HR within an intense fast paced customer driven environment.
- Substantial relevant online advertising sales experience - familiarity and knowledge of the media agency landscape is essential.
- Collaborate with agency decision-makers and Amazon Advertising sales teams to drive development of specific advertiser accounts.
- Based London or New York.
- Roles & Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Use Voice of the Customer, experimentation, competitive analysis, and industry knowledge to set global quality…
- This person should also be able to clearly articulate status to Executive Leadership in Amazon.
- Experience defining program requirements and using data and…
- You will be responsible for all customer-facing and internal documentation, including but not limited to online Help pages and Knowledge Centre documentation.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.