Administrator £21,000 jobs
£23,436 - £28,386 a year
- Salary scale 5/6 : GBP 23,436 - GBP 28,386 per annum (pro rata).
- Full Time and Term Time Only.
- Fixed Term until 31st August 2020.
£3,722 a month
- Ealing Community Partners / West London NHS Trust are seeking to recruit both permanent band 3 team administrators to join the newly created Ealing Community…
The Children's Bookshow
£27,300 a year
- Alongside these events we run in-school author workshops and give thousands of free books to children.
- You will need to be able to communicate effectively and…
- To provide a professional and confidential administrative service to identified customers (individual, team, or unit).
- This is an ideal opportunity for a talented and experienced HE administrator.
- This administrator role will support all of these tasks as well as helping with…
£22,152 - £24,258 a year
- To this end, NHS Lothian welcomes applications from all sections of society.
- **PLEASE NOTE: We cannot accept late applications so please ensure your application…
£27,385 a year
- The V&A is now seeking a Personal Assistant/ Administrator to provide administrative support to the Director of Conservation and Collections Management, and to…
£30,570 - £35,108 a year
- The Institute Administrator role provides administration as well as project support for the Marshall Institute across its operations.
£32,850 - £37,089 a year
- Your main role is to support the work of one of the UK Student Recruitment and Events Officers, providing assistance with the organisation and delivery of…
£28,717 - £31,831 a year
- The Cicely Saunders Institute is looking to recruit an enthusiastic administrator to assist in the outreach and dissemination of research projects run by the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.