You refined by:
West Yorkshire (undo)
Administrator jobs in Sheffield S5
James Convenience Retail
£8.40 an hour
- The position is for up to 15 hours per week (Monday to Friday) which can be flexible and negotiable depending on the right candidate.
£13.50 - £14.50 an hour
- A hugely successful and fast growing principal contractor has asked PSR Solutions to search for a Document Controller on their behalf.
£8.30 an hour
- Have a strong working knowledge of all Microsoft office packagesHave excellent communication and organisational skillsSAP experience is preferred but not…
£18,000 - £20,000 a year
- Due to continued growth, our ever expanding Huddersfield based client requires a Customer Service Advisor / Administrator to join their innovative team.
£11.59 an hour
- Accounts Administrator - £11.59 per hour - Temporary to Permanent - Keighley.
- Our client is a leading manufacturer of bakery equipment, well established and…
£9.50 an hour
- Receptionist/Administrator - Bradford - £9.50 per hour - Temporary to Permanent.
- A fantastic opportunity has become available for a well established Engineering…
£8.21 - £8.50 an hour
- Our client is currently experiencing a spike in business, they require a highly organised Administrator/ Data Entry Person to join the small but busy team on…
£8.70 an hour
- As a Administrator you will need to have:
- Benefits of working with us as an Administrator:
- We are recruiting for an Administrator in the Pontefract Area to work…
£17,000 a year
- The Office Administrator welcomes candidates who have experience in a customer service or administration based role/work experience.
- 20 days holiday + 8 stats.
£18,000 - £21,000 a year
- Sales & Logistics Administrator – Chesterfield – circa £20,000.
- If you are interested in finding out about this exciting Sales & Logistics Administrator…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.