Administrator jobs in Sheffield S5
You refined by:
Locala Community Partnerships CIC
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- Locala offer a competitive pension scheme with Royal London.
- Locala Community Partnerships CIC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of…
£40,750 a year
- Alton Towers, The London Eye) and many more.
- O Providing the highest standard of service to our key customers through a team of 12 planners and administrators…
- Maths & English GCSE A-C/4-9 or equivalent.
- Excellent IT skills to include Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
M R CLOTHING LTD
- This is a great opportunity to work within a small local business, to work towards a Level 3 Business Admin NVQ qualification.
- This list is not exhaustive.
- Maths and English Level 4-9 (C or above) or equivalent.
- Good telephone manner and communication skills as the right candidate will be dealing with customers…
Albion Mount Medical Practice
- This is a great opportunity to work within a local surgery, to work towards a Level 3 Business Administration qualification.
- Opening and actioning the post.
G Brocklehurst Transport Limited
- For this role, you will need to have an interest in data processing as the primary function of this roles involves inputting delivery notes into our system.
- We are looking for business apprentices with a keen interest in progressing to transplant technician, to join our team who will primarily have the…
£20,000 a year
- Due to a recent restructure within the department, the new role of Team Administrator has become available.
- You will have the opportunity to work with and learn…
Butt & Hobbs Limited
£8.25 - £8.50 an hour
- Growing company requires a part-time person to run the purchase ledger and other book-keeping duties.
- The role requires somebody with experience of input of…
Be the first to see new Administrator jobs in Sheffield S5
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.