Administrative Assistant jobs in Rochdale
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- The Administration Assistant role will provide an efficient, effective and high quality administrative support to health and social care professionals and…
£19,577 - £23,032 a year
- As being in constant contact with the business and the Highways Authority, resolving enquiries from both internal and external customers, providing a written,…
£24,907 - £30,112 a year
The post holder will be part of the team supporting the way the Executive Support Team delivers its service and so we are looking for the right person to take…
£19,554 - £21,166 a year
- 18.5 hrs. per week (Job Share).
- We have an opportunity for an enthusiastic and capable person to provide administrative support to the Central Vehicle…
£18,000 - £19,000 a year
- Excellent communication both verbally and written.
- Competent use of IT packages including Excel and Social Media platforms.
Evonik UK Holdings Ltd
- Performance related pay and the opportunity for personal and professional development are of course part of the package.
- Solid GCSE and AS/A-Level results.
£17,652 - £20,795 a year
- NHS experience is not necessary; we value transferable skills such as administration and customer service gained in voluntary, retail, airline, leisure and…
- *Please note, this vacancy may be closed at any time if sufficient applications have been received**.
- GMMH is one of the most active research trusts in the UK,…
SGJ LEGAL CONSULTING LIMITED
- Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
- Staff discount on I SAW IT FIRST website.
- 20% discount on food and drink at a prestigious Manchester restaurant.
- Action re-pricing and markdown changes.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.