Administrative Assistant jobs in Rochdale
You refined by:
£19,171 - £21,166 a year
- (School Business Support Officer 3).
- 25 hpw (5 hours per day) Term time + 2 wks.
- 'Sir John Thursby Community College continues to be a good school.
£17,652 - £20,795 a year
- NHS experience is not necessary; we value transferable skills such as administration and customer service gained in voluntary, retail, airline, leisure and…
- In return for your motivation and experience, we are willing to offer a great Specsavers package on a Part time basis working 4 days a week and will include a…
Environment Kirklees Ltd
£18,000 - £20,500 a year
- Working at least two days per month we are currently hoping to increase activity to necessiate a 1 day per week post (or 20% of Full Time Equivalent).
SF Fire Limited
- Answering the phone, preparing post, filing, accepting deliveries, raising PO's, creating invoices, quotations & updating customer records.
£9 an hour
- Job Type: Part-time (20 hours per week).
- Part-time hours: 20 per week.
- Liaising With Landlords/Agencies/Tenants/Local Authority.
CBK Interiors Limited
£11,750 a year
- Includes diary management, filing, answering phones and dealing with queries, stock taking and keeping stocks of brochures in the showroom, assisting with…
Recruitment Solutions (NW)
£13,571 a year
- With our Client we are looking to appoint a Part Time Business Support Administrator, the role is Monday - Friday, 25 hours a week.
- Must be able to demonstrate attention to detail and be able to multi-task successfully with the ability to prioritise workload and have good problem solving…
- Our team consists of our experienced staff and we emphasise on the quality of services and aim to help our customers achieve good health from inside and out.
£12,000 a year
- A printing knowledge and experience is required in the digital print area.
- Job Types: Part-time, Permanent.
- Carrying out requests from management as needed.
Space Hire Limited
- General administrative duties including photocopying, invoicing, collecting cash and other forms of payments from customers if necessary, filing, ordering…
Buckingham Care Home (Penistone, South Yorkshire)
- Previous experience working in a health care setting is desirable but not essential.
- Full or part time bank position.
£17,000 a year
- This is a full-time position based in Manchester, paying £17-18K.
- Providing administration support to the company, CEO and COO.
We have removed 0 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.