Administrative Assistant jobs in Rochdale
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- However, non-EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post as…
Aspire Recruitment Partnership
£24,000 a year
- You will have extensive filing experience and due to the nature of the orders and credit funder requirements - all sales requests/invoices will be paper-based.
£9.50 an hour
- Develop and maintain a good rapport with Service Users, relatives and visitors, being polite and courteous at all times.
Bank View Solicitors
- The tasks required may be split between Switchboard operators, dealing with high volumes of calls, general reception and back of house, also includes arranging…
£25,000 - £30,000 a year
- Amazing organisational ability and attention to detail.
- We need a highly experienced operator who can work with autonomy and has experience communicating and…
- Sending out chasing emails and telephone calls for overdue reports (basically need to be firm with the agents in getting these back).
Talie Prowse Ltd
£25,000 a year
- Problem solver with a pragmatic approach.
- The CEO's diary and other ad hoc tasks including supporting Senior Management.
- You will be involved in general administration, although the key aspect of your role will be to proactively assisting the marketing side.
£13 - £16 an hour
- Creating information supporting cases supporting finical cases.
- Supporting different projects within the department.
£17,000 - £17,500 a year
- This role will require a good attention to detail and the ability to move from one task to another at short notice.
- Increase holidays after years service.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.