Administration £30,000 jobs in Lanarkshire
£22.22 - £22.56 an hour
- You will require to hold a BA in Childhood Practice (or equivalent) and be registered with SSSC (Scottish Social Services Council).
£16 an hour
- Primestaff currently require a Joiner to work on on an on-going contract across Glasgow.
- Starting Monday 27th January 2020.
- Please contact Andy on 07860879341.
- Womens Services (UHW) ,Acute Services - University Hospital Wishaw.
- NHS Lanarkshire are looking for a Registered Radiographer with valid HCPC Registration to…
- , The Advanced Practitioners will work autonomously across Primary, Community and Acute Services during the in and out of hours period, covering seven days…
£35,000 a year
- \* We have an HR Consultancy partner, but this role will see someone performing aspects of people administration such as new employee on-boarding etc.
- Procurement ,Corporate & PSSD Services (Lanarkshire).
- NHS Lanarkshire has a trade spend with third party suppliers of over £230m with the Procurement Department…
- These sections are located in Monklands, Wishaw and Hairmyres Hospitals and serve both the Acute and Primary Care Divisions with contracted services to the…
VW Westgarth LTD
- To provide primary support role to the Drawing Office for 2D & 3D design systems.
- Set up and maintain 3D databases for projects and tenders.
£40,549 - £41,169 a year
- An exciting opportunity has arisen within Housing and Technical Resources and we are seeking to recruit a Performance Coordinator.
- Laboratories + Radiology ,Acute Services - Access.
- NHS Lanarkshire are looking for a Registered Radiographer with valid HCPC Registration to become a Lead…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.