Administration £20,500 jobs in Lanarkshire
- You will ideally have experience of commercial administration, and are interested in undertaking formal qualifications and progressing your career within…
£22,000 a year
- Complete administration, stock take and banking / finance duties.
- What will my role look like?
- You are in charge of all aspects of the store including…
£25,000 - £30,000 a year
- Handling any customer queries including billing and general account administration.
- What you’ll do as a Key Account Manager.
- Your typical day will involve;
£18,000 - £24,000 a year
- An Admin Assistant will perform a range of administrative tasks in the organisation: Priorities:
- Liaising with Far East Suppliers.
- Ensure daily administration tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Reporting to the Sales Intelligence Manager, The Sales Administration Executive will be a…
- Drive forward the reporting requirements from new administration tool implementation and migration from legacy systems with in the business.
- After continued success within the Global Data Architecture team, we are expanding and are looking for a SQL DBA.
- What does a normal day involve?
- Ensuring all administration is efficiently processed in a timely manner.
- Competitive salary + excellent bonus + company car + fuel card + overtime opportunities…
Celtic Football Club
- Excellent interpersonal, administration and organisational skills.
- (Part-time, permanent, 12 hours per week, flexible Monday through Sunday)*.
£27,000 - £33,000 a year
- As Assistant commercial Manager you will play a key role within the NR Design Delivery team, working under the direction of the Senior and Commercial Manager in…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.