Administration jobs in Lanarkshire
- Strong administration and excel experience.
- Our Sales Administrator does just that!
- You will support the team around you, working together to ensure all…
£17,000 a year
- Administration support for operations department.
- 37.5 hours per week, Monday – Friday on a shift rotation basis between 07.00-19.00.
£10.65 an hour
- Provide administration support to different departments.
- General administration duties (filing, data entry, emailing).
- This role will be for atleast 6 months.
£24,670 - £30,742 a year
- To provide the Directorate Support Manager with comprehensive business support, focusing on the operational management of admin and clerical staff and the…
- Hours – Monday – Friday, 0830 - 1700.
- In this role you’ll work to build and provide robust administrative support within the procurement function, and take…
- Experience of working in a fast paced HR administration team with knowledge of onboarding, payroll, screening or HR admin.
£17,127 a year
- Customer Service Centre Representative | CS Representative | Customer Service Centre | Customer Service | CS | Customer Support | CS Centre | Call Centre |…
- As the first point of contact, you will greet members and guests as they arrive, answer any queries they may have face to face or over the phone, demonstrate…
- Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm*.
- Perform administrative duties with business responsibilities necessitating contact and exposure to confidential information…
- Undertaking general team administration duties.
- We are seeking a Proposals Co-ordinator with imagination, excellent written English and grammar skills and an…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.