Administration jobs in Lanarkshire
You refined by:
Motherwell ML1 (undo)
£18,680 - £19,777 a year
- You should have good administration, communication and customer care skills with the ability to work on your own initiative.
- As our newest admin team member, you'll work within our team to help deliver the day to day operations here at HopHub.
- Updating rota and hours schedule daily.
£8.30 an hour
- Priory Adult Care is currently looking for an experienced laundry Assistant for our well-kept residential on the outskirts of Motherwell.
- Serve as the primary customer contact for your assigned portfolio of accounts and ensure all customer needs and expectations are met.
£10.65 an hour
- Provide administration support to different departments.
- General administration duties (filing, data entry, emailing).
- This role will be for atleast 6 months.
- To be a successful transport Planner you will have experience in planning multiple delivery schedules and ensure the driving team can provide an outstanding…
- Hours – Monday – Friday, 0830 - 1700.
- In this role you’ll work to build and provide robust administrative support within the procurement function, and take…
- This role is primarily responsible for managing the relationship with customers, on a day to day basis.
- To handle and answer all incoming phone calls from…
- Participate in regular day to day service administration tasks to ensure the availability of solutions.
- Balfour Beatty has an exciting opportunity for a ECM…
£19,000 - £20,000 a year
- Previous experience in an administration position within a manufacturing environment.
- A global expert in electrical power and advanced materials, designing…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.