Administration jobs in Lanarkshire
You refined by:
Glasgow G41 (undo)
- Ensure daily administration tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Reporting to the Sales Intelligence Manager, The Sales Administration Executive will be a…
- Monday - Friday working week with flexible working opportunity.
- £NMW + Overtime Opportunities + Free Staff Parking.
- Importing Work from Bespoke Computer System.
- Drive forward the reporting requirements from new administration tool implementation and migration from legacy systems with in the business.
- Tvrs Tech Team Blantyre require a experienced Dispatch Administrator to work closely with the dispatch manager.
- Generating engineer daily run sheets.
- After continued success within the Global Data Architecture team, we are expanding and are looking for a SQL DBA.
- What does a normal day involve?
£18,000 - £24,000 a year
- An Admin Assistant will perform a range of administrative tasks in the organisation: Priorities:
- Liaising with Far East Suppliers.
£18,617 a year
- The Hospice provides specialist palliative care for people with a life-limiting and progressive illnesses, and provide support for their families and carers.
£17,082 a year
- INITIAL 3 MONTH CONTRACT – START DATE ASAP.
- Raising lines for delivery of goods.
- Liaising with tenants and councils regarding goods.
Eglinton Arms Hotel
£16,200 a year
- The award winning Eglinton Arms Hotel in Eaglesham has a long standing tradition in the south side of Glasgow as a quality establishment.
Dental Design Laboratory Ltd
- A driving licence would be advantageous.
- An experienced reliable administrator is required for our busy dental lab based in Queenslie.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.