Administration jobs in Lanarkshire
You refined by:
Glasgow G41 (undo)
- Ensure daily administration tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Reporting to the Sales Intelligence Manager, The Sales Administration Executive will be a…
- Monday - Friday working week with flexible working opportunity.
- £NMW + Overtime Opportunities + Free Staff Parking.
- Importing Work from Bespoke Computer System.
£25,000 - £30,000 a year
- Handling any customer queries including billing and general account administration.
- What you’ll do as a Key Account Manager.
- Your typical day will involve;
- Ensure all incoming telephone calls are answered in a timely manner and to take over the switchboard during the week.
- Assist in the training of team members.
On the Corner (OTC)
- BSc/BA in business administration, human resources, social.
- We are looking for a competent Volunteer Coordinator to recruit and.
- We are keen to open doors to.
- Drive forward the reporting requirements from new administration tool implementation and migration from legacy systems with in the business.
- Tvrs Tech Team Blantyre require a experienced Dispatch Administrator to work closely with the dispatch manager.
- Generating engineer daily run sheets.
£27,000 - £33,000 a year
- This role will be based in Glasgow but will require regular travel to Manchester, currently planned at two days every fortnight to assist the design team there,…
Dental Design Laboratory Ltd
- A driving licence would be advantageous.
- An experienced reliable administrator is required for our busy dental lab based in Queenslie.
- After continued success within the Global Data Architecture team, we are expanding and are looking for a SQL DBA.
- What does a normal day involve?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.