Admin Assistant jobs in Ilkeston DE7
You refined by:
- Ensure smooth running of the admin processes and the reduction of store costs by continuously identifying and solving problems.
- You’ll be receiving and handling initial contacts from customers and healthcare professionals and recording accurate and relevant information in the appropriate…
£16,093 - £16,789 a year
- Swanwick School and Sports College is ‘Outstanding’ school providing an exciting and relevant education for young people with additional needs including…
£8.67 an hour
- An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic individual to provide administrative support within the Patient Records team.
£8.21 an hour
- What's involved with this role:
- Enhanced DBS disclosure required The Derbyshire Discretionary Fund receives applications for assistance from Derbyshire…
£18,426 - £18,794 a year
- To assist in the provision of administrative support to operational managers and employees within the Education Welfare Service.
- Keepmoat Homes is a fast growing top 10 UK housebuilder.
- We design and build quality homes and create places where people want to live.
- What we are looking for:
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...".
£150 a week
- The postholder will have access to vulnerable people in the course of their normal duties and as such this post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders…
- My prestigious client is looking for an experienced administrator to assist with the office function on a temporary basis for a minimum of two months.
Be the first to see new Admin Assistant jobs in Ilkeston DE7
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.