Admin £30,800 jobs in Notting Hill
£29,888 - £36,738 a year
- You will need to be educated to Diploma/NVQ level 4, have Maths and English GCSE and a recognised administrative qualification.
- Reports To: VP, Program Acquisitions & VP, Distribution, Account Management.
- The candidate must have excellent organisational, prioritisation and decision…
- Salary - Competitive + Bonus + Benefits.
- The incumbent must have excellent organisational skills, be able to make sound judgements and decisions when required,…
£32,676 - £37,297 a year
- The role holder will play a key role in supporting department research procedures and processes, including the administration of postgraduate research student…
- Design and implement Mac System Engineering technologies.
- Develop strategies for Mac System Engineering programs and processes.
- In this role, you will provide efficient and pro-active business and administrative support to the Director of Cloud & Security.
£29,888 - £36,134 a year
- This key role will provide high quality, comprehensive administrative support to the General Manager, Clinical Director and Business & Performance Manager as…
£32,000 - £38,000 a year
- It provides support to Ministers, through the Ministerial offices; it acts as the external face of the Treasury, through the Press Office and Communications…
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in an administrative role working in a technology and/or international environment.
- The chosen candidate will support the Technical Operations division, which is responsible for all aspects of service delivery, both in-bound and out-bound,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.