Admin £20,000 jobs in Willenhall
£10.65 an hour
- The roles are located in Cannock, Tamworth and Lichfield Our client is offering various shift patterns and a competitive pay rate The role is working 37 hours…
£20,151 - £22,947 a year
- Hours of Work: Full-TimePart-Time per week.
- You will have an eye for attention to detail and be focused on providing outstanding administrative support.
£10.65 an hour
- The roles are located in Stafford Our client is offering various shift patterns and a competitive pay rate The role is working 37 hours per week, You may be…
Quilter Private Client Advisers
- This role is a fixed term contract for a minimum of 3 months.
- The focus for this role will be analysing and understanding data as part of a project. and…
£10.29 an hour
- This is a great opportunity for an experienced administrator to develop their skills and knowledge of working within the NHS.
- Data entering and proof reading.
£11.20 an hour
- We are looking for an experienced secretary with a flexible, proactive and a professional attitude to assist the team on busy individuals.
£11 - £13 an hour
- Reception duties - answering calls, emails and letters.
- Greeting Visitors in a friendly and professional manner.
- Meeting conference and event planning.
Currently looking for a invoicing admin/finance admin working for a firm we work with in the maintenance industry based in Oldbury It is a temp 2 perm role…
£11.64 an hour
- Income and Sundry Debt Collection Team - Processing of Invoices and Collection of Outstanding Debts.
- Requires experience of using Cedar E-Financials System.
£20,000 - £24,000 a year
- Reconcile invoices received by suppliers.
- Ensure checks for errors are done.
- Request and check proof of delivery and credits from suppliers as and when…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.