Admin £20,000 jobs in Notting Hill
You refined by:
- BBC Studios is a global creative powerhouse for the development, production and distribution of bold, British, content.
- Are you the right candidate?
£25,489 - £28,513 a year
- You would have primary responsibility for one or more areas of the service, and work in conjunction with your colleagues and the admin team manager.
£27,000 a year
- General admin and support as required across the business.
- We're looking for a Customer Service and Marketing admin assistant to join our London office.
£10.13 an hour
- We are seeking competent and reliable staff who can demonstrate a strong customer focused approach who would like to join the Admin and Clerical Bank.
£22,627 - £26,341 a year
- You'll be working closely with your HR colleagues and provide a shared service to all departments across the museum, delivering excellent customer service and…
£24,779 - £27,449 a year
- As the Admin Assistant you will be responsible for all the day to day admin of the lone working system.
- This is a key safety system in St Mungo’s and you would…
£23,628 a year
- As the first point of contact for the school, we are looking for someone who has exceptional reception and customer service skills.
£23,000 - £25,000 a year
- To provide a range of recruitment and administrative functions to support the International Office.
- S/he will be required to support the development of Apollo…
£20,517 - £21,494 a year
- Customer Services Administration Officer x2.
- 20,517 - 21,494 per annum incl.
- Excellent employment benefits including generous annual leave, a public sector…
£21,960 - £24,694 a year
- It will achieve this through the application of research, knowledge and skills.
- PHE is an executive agency of the Department of Health.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.