Admin £20,000 jobs in Newcastle-under-Lyme ST5
£10 an hour
- Eridian Business Support is recruiting for a Part Time Administrator to work for one of our prestigious clients.
£10.14 an hour
- What's involved with this role:
- This position is responsible for providing highly effective operational and business support to the Telecare and Lifeline…
4Social Work and Public Sector Staffing
£10 an hour
- The ability to work unsupervised and plan own workload, and to ensure all follow up actions are taken by the end of the working week.
- Medical Secretary required for ongoing placement, Must have previous experience of working in the NHS.
- Communication & Relationships Skills The post holder is a…
£10.24 an hour
- We are recruiting for Gatehouse Administrator roles in the Rocester area of Staffordshire.
- We are looking for an enthusiastic switched on individual with an eye…
£27,000 - £30,000 a year
- An exciting experience to join a public sector organisation in Stoke-on-Trent on a temporary basis as an assistant accountant.
£10.37 an hour
- A temporary, full time Support Adviser role has become available to work in Crewe within a Government body as an Administrative Officer.
- Balfour Beatty has an exciting opportunity for a Document Controller (12 month FTC) to join our Regional team to work in Crewe.
£20,000 - £25,000 a year
- A sales organisation in Macclesfield.
- As the Executive Assistant you will support a busy team, director and office.
- Book travel and carryout diary management.
£12.50 an hour
- Primary Purpose of the Role:
- The position will have a high degree of autonomy and will work with Project Managers to ensure effective controls are in place and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.