Admin £20,000 jobs in Monmouth
£30,507 a year
- Neighbourhood Services delivers a wide range of frontline services that directly.
- Happy, healthy, wealthy residents living in clean, green.
£22,500 a year
- Application closing on 24th January 2020.
- Kier Utilities work as part of a framework for Western Power Distribution to ensure its customers have power in their…
£37,000 - £45,000 a year
- The administrative function need to provide lean, timely and efficient admin support to the operational teams.
- The client / what's on offer:
£19,554 - £20,751 a year
- We are looking for a forward thinking administrator to join our Children’s Social Care Safeguarding and Assessment team in Gloucester.
- SAP Admin: Raise Purchase Orders, Purchase Requisitions, Migo Invoices Etc.
- Travel Admin: raise journey permits, book flights, cars, hotels and apply for visas.
£20,000 a year
- Location: Serco Education, Quedgeley, Gloucester GL2 2AT.
- Salary: £20,000 dependent upon experience.
- Full Time (37 hours per week) Monday to Friday.
£31,371 - £38,813 a year
- Location: All locations (Gloucester, Cheltenham, Cinderford, Tewkesbury, Stroud and Cirencester).
- Teams: We have vacancies in our Assessment and Safeguarding…
- Job Title: Import-Export Shipping Clerk.
- Work Pattern: Monday – Friday 8.30am – 4.30pm.
- Reporting to: Distribution Team Leader.
- Management of the IPR process.
£21,589 a year
- Elections Support Officer - Democratic Services & Elections.
- Closing date: 26 Jan 2020.
- Interview date: Tuesday, February 4, 2020.
UK Power Solutions (UKPS)
- The main focus of the Resource Scheduler role is to manage and maintain the Resources schedule which records all Resources planning and workloads tasking as…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.