Admin £20,000 jobs in Monmouth
- What your typical day will look like.
- You will greet each client and offer support, guidance and expertise, managing payments and future bookings confidently.
£37,000 - £45,000 a year
- The administrative function need to provide lean, timely and efficient admin support to the operational teams.
- The client / what's on offer:
£18,000 - £24,000 a year
- Acorn is recruiting on behalf of our client a global leader within their field based on the outskirts of Newport for the position of Business Administrator.
£89.97 a day
- My client is looking for an Office Administrator to join their busy team asap, due to the client you will need to go through baseline Clearance.
£25,000 a year
- This rapidly expanding company that are looking for an experienced office manager to look after their successful sales team.
Accountancy Recruitment Wales Ltd
£12 an hour
- We are working on behalf of a client who are seeking a Finance Administrator on a temporary basis.
- The role will cover 22 hours a week, completed on a flexible…
- A leading Welsh practice are currently seeking a Family Legal Secretary to join their expanding team in Newport.
- Audio typing, using a digital dictation system.
£25,000 a year
- Workshop Controller required in Newport!
- Monday to Friday 8.00am to 5.30pm with 1 in 3 Saturday 8:30am-12:30pm!
- Resolve any customer technical enquires.
St David Recruitment Services
£35,000 - £40,000 a year
- To support the Directoral team in leading and delivering projects and teams at an executive level.
- The Objectives of the role will be:
£35,000 - £42,000 a year
- The individual will be part of an Infrastructure team which is accountable for the successful delivery of high availability infrastructure services for Internal…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.