Admin £20,000 jobs in Monmouth
£20,000 - £22,000 a year
- Assist with recruiting temporary workers.
- Maintain and record the hours worked for the teams.
- Collate annual leave, absence etc.
- Ad hoc analysis and reporting.
£24,000 a year
- The successful candidate will be providing support to a busy Partner and working closely with a paralegal, therefore experience with conveyancing is essential.
£23,000 - £28,000 a year
- On offer is a highly competitive salary and the chance to work with a friendly and supportive team.
£20,000 - £25,000 a year
- An opportunity has arisen for an experienced full-time legal secretary to join my clients highly-regarded conveyancing department.
£18,000 - £24,000 a year
- The primary function of this role is to ensure the accurate and timely delivery of client payrolls.
- Responsible for end to end payroll processing and Auto…
£22,000 - £26,000 a year
- As a Payroll Administrator, you will be responsible for supporting with the end to end payroll process for multiple countries and auditing the final payroll…
Advancing People Multilingual
£25,500 a year
- As a Mandarin speaking HR Specialist you will be responsible for specific HR related administration throughout the employee life-cycle as well as supporting the…
We have removed 0 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.