Admin £20,000 jobs in Monmouth
£29,017 a year
- As a Research Officer (a graduate job role) you would, broadly, be working on a range of research, statistics and analysis projects.
£29,017 a year
- Understand the quality of the data using the quality assurance of admin data (QAAD) framework.
- This role is part of the Data Integration team.
£18,000 - £24,000 a year
- Acorn is recruiting on behalf of our client a global leader within their field based on the outskirts of Newport for the position of Business Administrator.
- Crest Nicholson South West are now looking for a part-time Receptionist to support the office function, representing the brand as the first point of contact for…
£20,000 - £22,000 a year
- Our successful and growing client based in Ross on Wye currently have a vacancy for an Accounts Assistant to join on a fixed term contract to cover maternity…
- In this position you will promote our company throughout the Community to grow and maintain stronger relationships within the care sector.
- MEDICAL SECRETARY " WINFIELD HOSPITAL - 18 hours per week.
- The Ramsay Winfield Hospital is currently looking to recruit a part time "floating" medical secretary…
£51,913 a year
- The PMO Manager is responsible for developing and overseeing the delivery of Project Controls and Project Management disciplines, operating plans and…
NHS Jobs BETA Service
- The post-holder will manage a case-load and deal with a wide range of health needs in a primary care setting, ensuring the highest standards of care for all…
Trial Balance Consulting
£20.00 - £22.50 an hour
- We‘ve filled this role subject to candidate commencement and/or successful probation completion.
- Get in touch to learn about alternative opportunities.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.