Admin £17,000 jobs in Notting Hill
£24,175 - £27,578 a year
- The Academic Registry Administration Team is the focal point of contact for departmental enquiries, and is responsible for central administration (i.e. HR,…
£24,210 - £25,615 a year
- The Networks Administrative Officer will work closely with the Diversity and Inclusion Lead to provide the full range of administrative support to the Trust’s…
NHS England and NHS Improvement
£24,907 - £30,615 a year
- The post-holder will also provide support to the broader Project Management Office (PMO) and Delivery team on an ad hoc basis as required.
£29,888 - £36,738 a year
- You will need to be educated to Diploma/NVQ level 4, have Maths and English GCSE and a recognised administrative qualification.
- You will also learn to develop key cross functional relationships with both internal and external partners in the head office in both the US and the UK.
- Acting as a Fund Administrator reporting to a Manager within the Private Debt and Capital Markets team, you will have responsibility for the provision of…
£12.75 an hour
- As a Receptionist at G4S, you’ll be a key part of our security team ensuring that all visitors / clients are welcomed in a professional manner, ensuring the…
£32,398 - £35,642 a year
- Through their work with SStS west many clients will be prevented from ever having to sleep rough.
- The team will work across seven West London Boroughs…
£25,676 - £27,941 a year
- The postholders will work with a team of other administrators and be expected to provide administrative cover for both sites on a weekly rota basis.
£25,000 a year
- As a Roster Clerk you will be responsible for the day to day rostering of drivers, helping to plan and facilitate training.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.