Admin £15,000 jobs in Notting Hill
You refined by:
£1,000 a week
- A Private PA in a household is a very varied role, considered as a senior worker often overseeing members of staff such as nannies, yacht and aircraft personnel…
£24,736 - £27,961 a year
- We are seeking to recruit a full-time permanent Library Assistant.
- This is an exciting opportunity to work in the newly developed Collections Design & Delivery…
£22,535 - £24,517 a year
- The Merton area of CLCH is looking for a dynamic, motivated and highly skilled administrator to join our excellent administration team.
£29,270 - £32,080 a year
- Imperial College London Library is looking for a part-time Library Assistant to join our evening and weekend team at the Central Library.
£23,000 a year
- We have an exciting opportunity for an organised team-player to join the vibrant and award-winning Vintage Publicity team as a Publicity Assistant.
£24,779 - £27,449 a year
- As the Admin Assistant you will be responsible for all the day to day admin of the lone working system.
- St Mungo’s is a homelessness charity that believes…
£25,000 a year
- This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual to join the leading provider of Specialist Risk Management Services to the Commercial Finance…
£27,000 a year
- General admin and support as required across the business.
- We're looking for a Customer Service and Marketing admin assistant to join our London office.
- Ted's guide to Production Administration Assistant.
- Our Mission is to build a successful company through the creation of a leading designer brand.
£24,563 - £28,839 a year
- As part of a team you will assist with the effective delivery of library services.
- You will participate in front-line services and administrative duties…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.