Admin £15,000 jobs in Monmouth
You refined by:
£29,017 - £34,149 a year
- The Research Services and Data Access Division facilitate safe and secure access to data for researchers from government departments and academic institutions.
£16,965 a year
- You will be joining our Administration Team for a fixed term of 12 months to cover maternity leave as an Administration Assistant, part-time hours can also be…
£8.21 an hour
- You will work in the busy and ever-changing environment of the reception within our hardworking team, ensuring customer satisfaction and care amongst clients…
£22,833 a year
- Reporting to the Forensic Identification Team Leader you will undertake the processing of all forensic custody samples including fingerprints, DNA samples and…
£8.21 - £9.50 an hour
- Responsibilities of the Admin Assistant:
- Requirements to become the Admin Assistant:
- Accurate in data entry with an admin background.
- £8.21 to £9.50 per hour.
£19,911 a year
- Job roles will vary and will include working within one of our busy operational teams in the following areas: Resourcing, Pay, Performance & Recognition,…
£18,500 a year
- And inquisitive Admin Assistant to join our busy Pensions team that look after.
- Job Type – 12 Month, Full.
- Time (37.5 hours per week).
- If you are motivated and.
- THESE POSTS ARE FIXED TERM FOR 12 MONTHS DUE TO MATERNITY COVER.
- Both positions are for 20 hours per week.
- You will have a good standard of general education to…
£29,017 a year
- As a Research Officer (a graduate job role) you would, broadly, be working on a range of research, statistics and analysis projects.
- The Motor Admin team consists of two different job functions, one primarily customer service focused, the other administration based.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.