Sort by: relevance -
- Respond quickly and effectively to any customer needs or questions.
- Ensure smooth running of the admin processes and the reduction of store costs by…
King's Lynn PE32
£17,364 - £20,532 a year
- 18.5 hours per week - Monday to Friday mornings.
- You must have excellent interpersonal skills with an appreciation of the varied needs of the bereaved.
£19,482 - £21,293 a year
- Permanent, Full Time, 35 hours per week.
- The key responsibility of the role is to provide front line advice and information to students and prospective students…
- Step back after a few weeks and you’ll find you’ve been growing one of the hottest brands around, racked up skills, and set yourself up for a stellar career in…
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- The posts are for 37.5 hours per week, with core hours Monday to Saturday on rotation.
- The service continues to evolve in line with increasing demand and…
- The DBS update service ensures all registered DBS certificates are kept up to date and allows authorised parties to view the status of your certificate.
- Ideally you will have gained at least 12 months experience in an administration role.
- The duties associated with the admin assistant will include the following:
- You should have GCSEs at C or above in English and Mathematics, or equivalent.
- Our ideal applicant will be enthusiastic, smart in appearance, local to the…
£27,764 - £30,673 a year
- Please don't use an Apple MAC computer or Chrome as unfortunately the iTrent system does not operate on these platforms).
£19,730 - £22,659 a year
- Please quote reference VU20524 on your application and in any correspondence about this vacancy.
- The Haddon Library wishes to recruit a Library Assistant to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.