Sort by: relevance -
- Benefits- We offer a competitive salary package, a flexible 35-hour working week for work-life balance and 26 days holiday with the option to buy an extra 5…
King's Lynn PE32
£17,364 - £20,532 a year
- 18.5 hours per week - Monday to Friday mornings.
- You must have excellent interpersonal skills with an appreciation of the varied needs of the bereaved.
£17,932 - £22,257 a year
- We'll assess you against these behaviours during the selection process:
- Where necessary, issue petty cash /vouchers/warrants for travel costs etc, maintaining…
- Coordinating Work Experience programmes with students from local schools and colleges, liaising with the local Learn Direct trainer around colleagues on the…
- You should have GCSEs at C or above in English and Mathematics, or equivalent.
- Our ideal applicant will be enthusiastic, smart in appearance, local to the…
£18,426 a year
- Hold or be prepared to undertake training to become a qualified first aider.
- Have a high standard of ICT skills including Microsoft Office (knowledge of SIMS…
- We're looking for someone to join our team in Rugby as a Curriculum Administrator.
- The role is busy and demands very high standards in terms of the service…
£22,417 - £25,941 a year
- Provide a wide range of administrative support in response to specialist staffing arrangements, disability funding legislation, procurement and audit systems.
- The DBS update service ensures all registered DBS certificates are kept up to date and allows authorised parties to view the status of your certificate.
£25,489 - £28,513 a year
- UCLH, one of London’s key cancer centers is seeking to recruit a clinical trials assistant on 12 month fixed term contract to support a growing number of cancer…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.