Admin jobs in Willenhall
You refined by:
Senior Pensions Administrator (undo)
£25,000 - £35,000 a year
- This is a role that has come about after a period of sustained growth within the business, and you will be joining one of the company's productive and…
- Train, support and mentor junior associates and hold regular feedback sessions.
- Experience of dealing with occupational pension schemes.
- What we can offer you?
£25,000 - £32,000 a year
- Looking for progression and career development?
- Senior Pensions Administrator role for a driven and dedicated professional.
- You will drive process improvement in the team and deal with Errors and Omissions cases, investigating them fully to find the root cause and providing…
BWD Search & Selection Ltd
£28,000 - £34,000 a year
- BWD Search & Selection is assisting this business seek several pension administrators in their key offices;
- An opportunity that doesn’t come around often.
- BRUIN financial is currently working with an award winning consultancy firm to find a Senior Pensions Administrator to join their Pension administration team in…
£25,000 - £27,500 a year
- A Senior Pensions Administrator is required by a leading financial services business as a result of expansion of the Life & Pensions department.
- You will drive process improvement in the team and deals with Errors and Omissions cases, investigating them fully to find the root cause and providing…
We have removed 8 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.