Admin jobs in Willenhall
You refined by:
£14,945 - £15,243 a year
- 25 days holiday per year.
- Life assurance 4 x annual salary.
- We are now seeking a Receptionist/Telephonist to provide an efficient and effective reception…
£15,000 - £19,000 a year
- Working 8-4.30 Monday to Thursday (30 mins for lunch), Fridays 8-12, 37 hours per week.
- On a day to day basis, your main job will be very much Admin Support,…
- We are recruiting a Marketing Assistant to support our category management team, on a specific product range.
- An analytical approach to this role is required as…
- Showing careful consideration and attention for the needs of other people.
- Committed to communicate with customers to understand their needs.
£28,000 - £30,000 a year
- Recruit4Staff are proud to be representing their client, a leading manufacturer in their search for a Senior Purchasing Administrator to work in their leading…
- Up to 37.5 hours per week, as per retail rota*.
- Monitoring local competition and managing rates and margins effectively on a daily basis.
£18,000 - £19,000 a year
- Job Title – Data Entry Administrator.
- Salary – £18,500 per annum, depending on experience, plus pension and benefits.
- Tasks will also include submitting timesheets promptly each week, managing holidays and sick leave for highway operatives and booking hotels and travel for…
- Previous on-site or experience as a resourcer is not essential.
- You may be a strong administrator looking for an exciting move into in house recruitment!
- Open 7 days a week.
- Listen to and talk with customers to find out what their needs are.
- One Stop aims to meet the needs of all its local customers.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.