Admin jobs in Willenhall
- My client, a large healthcare organisation based in Wolverhampton, are seeking a friendly and personable Receptionist to join their busy department.
£22,000 - £26,000 a year
- My client, large public sector organisation based in Wolverhampton are actively seeking an Executive Assistant to join a new division.
£16,000 - £16,500 a year
- A law firm based in Wolverhampton.
- The Administrator will be responsible for:
- Handling and distributing the post.
- The Administrator will be have:
£22,000 - £23,000 a year
- Must be able to use PowerPoint.
- A Property Company based in Wolverhampton.
- The Secretary will be responsible for:
- High to attention to detail.
£14,000 - £18,000 a year
- The ideal candidate will be immediately available or available on a short notice (maximum one week).
- A public sector organisation looking for some temporary…
£17,000 - £21,000 a year
- Our client is a full practice law firm and they are flexible as to what area they could look at a paralegal in.
- Sending reports on title to the client.
£9 - £10 an hour
- Our client is a well-established Public Sector organisation in Wolverhampton.
- Daily tasks of the Finance Administrator will include tasks such as:
£20,000 - £25,000 a year
- Fantastic organisation to use your payroll expertise to succeed within an amazing team environment based in Wolverhampton.
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.