Admin jobs in Willenhall
£19,000 - £22,000 a year
- Photocopy and print various documents.
- Organise and store paperwork, documents and computer-based information.
- The Administrator will be responsible for:
£28,000 - £35,000 a year
- Advanced IT skills including Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- General office management knowledge and experience including facilities, scheduling and organising…
£18,000 - £19,000 a year
- As a Junior Administrator you will be responsible for providing support to the admin team.
- Photocopying, faxing, binding and filing all company documents.
£30,000 - £32,000 a year
- Efficiently filing and retrieving important information and documents.
- A successful manufacturing and production business based in Birmingham.
£16,000 - £18,000 a year
- A FMCG Business based in Birmingham.
- The Receptionist will be responsible for:
- Being the first point of contact.
- Answering the phone and taking messages.
£20,000 - £24,000 a year
- An FMCG Company based in Birmingham.
- The Senior Administrator will be responsible for:
- Assist with the compilation and distribution of monthly reports.
- My client is a global retail company with an office based in Birmingham.
- Reporting to the Global QA Operations Manager, the Quality Administrator is…
£18,500 a year
- Well known company based in Birmingham City Center providing legal services.
- Must be able to travel to Birmingham City Center.
- Able to use own initiative.
£17,500 - £18,500 a year
- Ensuring all customer needs and exceed expectations.
- My client is an established company that specialise in transport across the UK.
£18,555 - £19,555 a year
- The client is a very well established Business and Professional Services organisation based in Birmingham city centre.
- The successful Client Administrator will:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.