Admin jobs in Willenhall
£32,000 - £37,000 a year
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills, particularly on Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- A Law Firm based in Birmingham.
- The Executive Assistant will be responsible for:
£20,000 - £22,000 a year
- Good public transport links to office.
- The client is a growing Freight and logistics company specialising in the European market.
- Making 50-60 calls per day.
£24,000 - £26,000 a year
- Completing the required client acceptance checks including reviewing certified documents and conducting database searches.
£22,000 - £23,000 a year
- Our client is a well established wholesale distributor based in Birmingham.
- Support senior managers and executives with daily clerical tasks.
£18,000 - £20,000 a year
- A highly reputable organisation based in South Birmingham.
- As Purchase Ledger Administrator you will be responsible for the following;
£17,000 - £21,000 a year
- Our client is a full practice law firm and they are flexible as to what area they could look at a paralegal in.
- Sending reports on title to the client.
£25,000 a year
- High capability in MS Office including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel.
- Arranging internal and external meetings and their relevant logistics, including…
- Assisting the Payroll Administrator with payroll year end.
- A none-for-profit organisation in Tipton looking to add payroll administrators to their growing…
£20,550 - £28,100 a year
- A Financial Services Company based in Bromsgrove.
- The Senior Investment Administrator will be responsible for.
- Training new and existing team members.
£33,000 - £35,000 a year
- Monitoring, reviewing and updating all HR policies and ensuring these are in line with the current legislation.
- Your responsibilities as the Senior.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.