Admin jobs in Willenhall
You refined by:
Page Personnel - UK (undo)
£19,000 - £20,000 a year
- The Admin Team Leader will have:
- The Admin Team Leader will be responsible for:
- A small property company based in Walsall.
- Exposure in property or housing.
£16,000 - £17,000 a year
- This data entry temp role for a multinational facilities firm will involve entering accurate information from documents into a data base and any ad hoc admin in…
£14,000 - £18,000 a year
- The ideal candidate will be immediately available or available on a short notice (maximum one week).
- A public sector organisation looking for some temporary…
£16,000 - £16,500 a year
- A law firm based in Wolverhampton.
- The Administrator will be responsible for:
- Handling and distributing the post.
- The Administrator will be have:
£17,000 - £21,000 a year
- Our client is a full practice law firm and they are flexible as to what area they could look at a paralegal in.
- Sending reports on title to the client.
£28,000 - £35,000 a year
- Advanced IT skills including Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- General office management knowledge and experience including facilities, scheduling and organising…
£22,000 - £23,000 a year
- Must be able to use PowerPoint.
- A Property Company based in Wolverhampton.
- The Secretary will be responsible for:
- High to attention to detail.
£9 - £10 an hour
- Our client is a well-established Public Sector organisation in Wolverhampton.
- Daily tasks of the Finance Administrator will include tasks such as:
£18,000 - £22,000 a year
- Fantastic organisation based in Wolverhampton.
- Processing high volume staff expenses across multiple divisions.
£18,555 - £19,555 a year
- The client is a very well established Business and Professional Services organisation based in Birmingham city centre.
- The successful Client Administrator will:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.