Admin jobs in Willenhall
You refined by:
£9 - £11 an hour
- Resourcing Group are currently recruiting for an Administrator working within a Housing Association on a Contract covering Maternity for a minimum of 6 months.
£18,065 - £19,945 a year
- Enhanced DBS; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work.
£18,065 a year
- This post is not part of the City Council and the successful candidate will not hold a Birmingham City Council Contract of Employment.
£25,026 a year
- In the person specification you will find the criteria required for the role please make sure that you address this in your supporting statement.
£15,839 a year
- Hours: 15 hrs per week (2 days 9-5.30).
- The role is for a 15 hours per week - 2 days at 9-5.30pm.
- NVQ 2 in Business administration or equivalent.
£8.75 an hour
- Dealing with general admin duties.
- As an administrator you will be required to support the Customer Service team with general admin duties.
£13.53 an hour
- In addition, long term illness, retirement, involuntary and voluntary separations paternal leave, maternity leave, military leave, personal leave (paid and…
£12 an hour
- This role is to start immediately and you will be required to work 2 days per week.
- 2 days per week – flexible on the days.
- Salary: £ 12.00 per hour.
£9.80 an hour
- Ensure copy shipping documents are accurate.
- Chase outstanding copy shipping documents as required.
- Prepare and present documents for Goods Inwards.
- In this role, you will be working within the Billing team and contributing to delivering accurate and timely invoicing.
- O Ability to interpret and analyse data.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.