Admin jobs in Stockton-On-Tees TS18
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- The main purpose of the role is to ensure that administration duties associated with the admittance and release of patients to and from the mortuary are kept,…
- Including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Competitive + 3% flex fund + up to 5% matched pension + life assurance.
- Sopra Steria is a trusted.
Durham Tees Valley CRC
£17,417 - £21,605 a year
- Interviews are scheduled to take place week commencing 6th January 2020.*.
- There are two roles, both of which are permanent.
- Sunday 15th December 2019, 11:59pm.
£17,932 - £22,257 a year
- This campaign is for 2 Divisions - both NPS NE and NPS London.
- To work closely with the local senior management team to ensure that consistent processes are…
£9.82 an hour
- Dalby Court Residential Care Home, 1 Dalby Court, Coulby Newham, Middlesbrough.
- Dalby Court is located in Coulby Newham, Middlesbrough and we provide both…
- Greeting all visitors to the Lexus Centre and attending to their immediate needs and comfort.
- Introducing visitors to whichever team member can best serve their…
- Handling telephone inquiries with professionalism establishing their needs to ensure they are directed to the correct department/team member first time.
St Thérèse of Lisieux Catholic Primary School
£16,490 - £18,206 a year
- 37 per week, Term Time plus 5 days.
- Friday 6th December 2019 at 12 noon.
- Grade E-F, SCP 6-11 (Actual salary £16,490 – £18,206).
- CV’s will not be accepted.
£17,550 a year
- Riverside are looking to recruit a full time Project Assistant at The Stages Acadamy in Middlesbrough working 37.5 hours per week on a shift rota basis.
£16,265 - £16,591 a year
- Teesside Learning Trust is seeking to appoint a Receptionist to work as part of our admin team in Thornaby Academy.
- Temporary until 31 August 2020.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.