Admin jobs in Skelmersdale WN8
ROSE PETALS HEALTH CARE LTD
- Could go onto further training or the next level apprenticeship.
- Reception duties, meeting and greeting clients on arrival.
- Working on the in house CRM systems.
£11 an hour
- We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce to reflect the local community.
- Morson are proud to own the interim recruitment on behalf of…
- Due to expansion they are looking for someone to grow with the company and help with the online sales, order processing, managing stock and warehousing.
Oscar Pet Foods Limited
- Handing incoming and outgoing telephone calls.
- Computer literate i.e. Word and Excel.
- 5 x GCSEs at grades A*-D/9-3 (or equivalent) including maths, this must…
£23,000 - £25,000 a year
- They are looking for a Graduate Sales Administrator to join them on their journey!
- Your role will be centred on assisting the sales function within the company …
TOTAL PUBLICATIONS LIMITED
- Committed to working towards Business Admin Level 3.
- General office duties, to include:
- Answering calls in a friendly and efficient manner.
£12,000 - £14,000 a year
- A well-established firm are looking to recruit an Administrator on a full-time permanent basis to join their Manchester office.
£25,000 - £30,000 a year
- Collect, prepare, maintain, monitor and send documentation related to shipments for example; bill of lading, statement of fact, certificate of origin container…
£21,000 - £22,000 a year
- Supporting with admin for travel and accommodation bookings.
- A new requirement has arisen for a Project Administrator to join our client based in Altrincham.
- The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates.
- To ensure accurate processing of the client payroll,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.