Admin jobs in Skelmersdale WN8
£22,500 a year
- Ensure that any HMRC risks are minimised ie apprenticeship levy and gender pay and processed in line with government legislation.
- I am currently working on a new opportunity for a junior payroller/ administrator to join an accountancy practice.
- Raising of invoices for staffing costs.
£17,000 - £20,000 a year
- A fantastic business, offering a full training and study scheme, are recruiting a Payroll Adminstrator to join their team.
- Assessment of PAYE and NI;
£12.98 an hour
- Full time working hours, 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm.
- A good understand of RTI – FPS/EPS and Apprentice Levy would be an advantage…
Platinum Financial Recruitment
£18,000 - £22,000 a year
- I am currently recruiting for a Payroll Administrator that is looking or the opportunity to join a company in Altrincham where there is a clear path for…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.