Admin jobs in Skelmersdale WN8
£16,500 a year
- Your working week will consist of working 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday with 1 hour’s lunch break each day.
- Alongside this, you will be an effective team player; providing a wide range of support to the bid team throughout the process.
- To be successful in the role:
- These include bonus, employee support assistance and employee discounts.
- As a Mechanical Piping Engineer, you will be part our Civil Nuclear division in…
£23,000 - £25,000 a year
- Flexible working hours (35 hours working week).
- Close to public transport and motorways.
- Reporting into the HR Manager, the HR Officer will have the following…
Haydock Commercial Vehicles LtdHAYDOCK COMMERCIAL...
- Potential for a full time role with the employer upon successful completion of the Apprenticeship.
- Due to this candidates will need to either live locally or be…
£30,000 - £35,000 a year
- Qualified to City and Guilds 1 + 2 or NVQ level 3 Motor Vehicle Technician Qualification.
- Be prepared to work weekends and bank holidays on a rota basis.
£14,000 a year
- This is an exciting opportunity for a Data and Administration Apprentice to support the Cogent Skills delivery team in all administrative functions whilst…
- (Part Time 30 hours per week).
- Update in-house CV’s and ensure that documents are saved in the correct shared system folders.
Austin Clarke Search & Selection
£18,270 a year
- This Fleet / Driver Support Administrator role is based at the companies National Operations Centre, working within a specialist support team of 3 .
- On completion of the 12 month apprenticeship program, depending on performance, you may be offered a full time position at Angel Advance.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.