Admin jobs in Skelmersdale WN8
General Insurance Distribution Limited
- Full-time role with the employer for the right candidate upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
- As part of GID’s continued growth we are searching…
£14,000 a year
- This is an exciting opportunity for a Data and Administration Apprentice to support the Cogent Skills delivery team in all administrative functions whilst…
- On completion of the 12 month apprenticeship program, depending on performance, you may be offered a full time position at Angel Advance.
£200 a week
- Time spent in training: * You are required to spend a minimum of 7 hours per week in training that supports your apprenticeship course.
Holes Lane Surgery
- A full time position might be available for the right person following successful completion of the apprenticeship process.
Jungheinrich (UK) Ltd
- You will be available for any career or development opportunities or development as per any Jungheinrich employee on completion of your apprenticeship.
Dekorglass Dzialdowo Ltd
- The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates.
- To be able to engage with customers and build strong,…
- Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
BREW AND CLAPP SERVICES LIMITED
- Potential permanent role for the right candidate on successful completion of their apprenticeship.
- Supporting with registering and qualifying candidates.
£192 a week
- As an Apprentice you will be included on a Business Administration Qualification, this will involve a Vocational Learning Advisor who will visit you on a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.