Admin jobs in Skelmersdale WN8
You refined by:
£45,000 - £50,000 a year
- Due to the nature of this role, you must be able to work across geographical locations as required and will hold a valid full driving licence.
Lancashire & South Cumbria NHS Foundation Trust
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- Part-time 22.5 hours per week.
- Community Mental Health Team, Pathways MHRC in Bamber Bridge.
- Applications are invited for a part time Administrative Assistant…
£40 an hour
- A Senior Mass Engineer with a strong working knowledge of a broad range of Structural engineering activities is required to work on a 12 month contract, with…
- The standard working week comprises 40 hours, Monday to 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.
- We are currently recruiting for a well organised and professional accounts assistant…
- Ward Scanning Administrator " Fixed term contract for 6 months - 25 hours per week.
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Ward Scanning Administrator 25…
£9.19 an hour
- Administrator Monday - Friday 9am until 5.30pm £9.19 per hour Redscar, Preston Area This position is temporary, likely to be for a 4 -6-week period although…
£28 an hour
- If you are a Project Controller looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other Project Controls/management…
£150 a week
- Total hours per week: 37.50.
- To draft, format and print or email relevant documents.
- Brief overview of the role.
- To create agendas and take meeting notes.
£30,000 a year
- If you are interested in the position, please click apply and attach an up to date CV.*.
- Your goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting…
£18,000 a year
- A positive ‘can do' attitude with the ability to demonstrate a ‘solution-focused' working style in practice at all times.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.