£20,919 a year
- Working with the Commercial Finance team to identify and capitalise upon billing opportunities such as RPI, London Density, Fuel Surcharges etc. As part of the…
- Knowledge of Payroll systems and processes and can demonstrate a best practice approach to the implementation of an in-house payroll function.
- There will also be a cross functional requirement of this team to assist with the administrative element of recontract activity and drive business process…
£17,077 a year
- Sorting and distribution of fruit, milk, juice etc. twice a week between three offices.
- GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths and English at grade C or above.
- Draft and type letters, reports and other documents as requested and proof read and amend documents created by others.
- Organising team and business events.
£11 an hour
- IT skills – PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
- Venn Group are currently working with an NHS organisation in Manchester to recruit an Programme Administrator on an…
- Offer a range of discounts on shopping.
- The key purpose of the role is to support the Credit Controllers to maximise cash flow and minimise bad and doubtful…
£18,000 - £19,000 a year
- My client is interviewing as of this week and they will move swiftly for the right candidate.
- Ensure all appropriate needs of our clients are met e.g. equipment…
£17,355 a year
- This is primarily a full time, 37.5 hours per week across five days, role though we are also open to applicants seeking part time hours such as 2-4 days per…
- Suggest groups of appropriate products and colours to meet and exceed customers’ needs.
- Ability to work retail hours including days, nights, weekends and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.