You refined by:
Office Manager (undo)
£29,636 - £32,029 a year
- Please follow us on Twitter to find out more information or visit our website.
- Trafford has some of the best schools in the country; it also has excellent…
- To organise, manage and undertake all administrative activities that facilitate the running of the James Fisher and Sons plc (JFS) office in Knutsford,…
£21,589 - £23,369 a year
- Support and development from our wide range of local and national educational partners, including 52 Oasis academies nationally.
- In return we can provide:
£25,000 - £30,000 a year
- This is an ideal time to join the business as they have just rolled out a 12 months succession plan to accommodate their growth in new business.
- More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin and more time teaching.
- This role will suit someone with previous administrative experience and the…
£30,000 a year
- Planning in-house or off-site activities such as Christmas parties and staff incentives.
- As part of the team you will be eligible for monthly and yearly…
£23,000 - £28,000 per annum
£23,000 - £28,000 a year
- A unique opportunity has arisen, for an office manager to join a leading and rapidly growing firm based in Manchester city centre.
- £23,000 – £28,000 per annum.
£26,000 - £32,000 a year
- General office management knowledge and experience including facilities, scheduling and organising meetings and coordinating office hospitality.
Greater Manchester LPC
- Maintaining training and development needs analysis.
- They also provide advice and support to pharmacy contractors to help them deliver both nationally and…
Total Services plus ltd
£900 a month
- Job role is full time and working days 4 to 5 in a week depends on mutual consent with applicant and executive management .
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.