Admin jobs in Rochdale
You refined by:
Customer Service Administrator (undo)
- On behalf of our client based in Heywood we are seeking to recruit an experienced Administrator with excellent customer service skills.
- NVQ in Customer Services an advantage.
- Managing a high volume of transactions via various communication methods including telephony and web traffic for a…
£17,000 - £19,000 a year
- Oldham, Greater Manchester Admin and Secretarial Posted 06.11.19 £17000.00 - £19000.00 per annum.
- Establish and maintain new customer accounts (master data) and…
In Focus Recruitment
- 25 days holiday per year.
- We are working with a long established reputable fashion company to recruit a Customer Service Administrator to join their Stock…
Elite Personnel Services Limited
£19,500 - £20,500 a year
- Hours of work are 37.5 per week working shift patterns Monday to Sunday with the earliest shift starting at 6am and the latest shift finishing at 9.30pm.
Glen Callum Associates
- We are looking to recruit a Senior Customer Service Administrator / Team leader with excellent telephone, data and administration skills, for a busy sales…
£20,000 - £22,000 a year
- The purpose of the role is to provide customer support for AJ Bell Youinvest & Investcentre customers across our award winning product range.
£18,000 a year
- 37.5 Hours Monday – Friday 8.30 – 5pm (No weekends).
- Job Title Customer Service Administrator – Temporary Contract (with a view to go perm).
Square Peg Associates
£19,000 a year
- Providing admin support to the external sales team.
- Use of PDF / Excel / Powerpoint and Access Database systems.
- Answering telephone calls and email queries.
£18,000 - £20,000 a year
- Due to an acquisition of a new brand, the business are growing rapidly over the 12 months and looking for a Customer Service Administrator to join the team of 5…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.