Admin jobs in Rochdale
You refined by:
Douglas Scott Legal Recruitment (undo)
£20,000 - £24,000 a year
- 35 hours a week (Monday - Friday) - flexitime.
- Ensuring all invoices and payments are processed within set SLA's.
£16,000 - £20,000 a year
- You will answer the phone, greet customers, transfer calls to relevant departments, book meetings rooms, arranging necessary transport for staff, providing…
£22,000 - £31,000 a year
- As well as the opportunity to work alongside this Legal 500 team of lawyers based in Manchester city centre, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary…
£17,000 a year
- Annual bonus on firm hitting target.
- Helping to reconcile some of these to our own records.
- My client are a reputable firm based just on the outskirts of…
£20,000 - £23,000 a year
- My client is a leading property company, specialising in Luxury accommodation and have been established over 10 years.
- Strategic analysis duties and task.
£15,000 - £16,000 a year
- Fresh fruit delivery twice a week.
- 25 days holiday per year plus paid bank holidays.
- We are an APSCo affiliated professional services recruiter with an…
£19,000 - £20,000 a year
- This role does have the potential to go permanent and will last for a minimum of 3 months.
- Urgent requirement for a temporary Payroll Administrator for a well…
£22,000 - £23,000 a year
- Proactively contact clients / internal contacts for prompt collection or resolution of aged receivables;
- My client is a progressive International firm with…
£22,500 - £24,000 a year
- A leading International Law firm are looking for an Executive Assistant to join there Corporate and Commercial team for their offices based in Manchester on a…
£28,000 a year
- Support the team by producing a range of documents (including but not limited to contracts of employment, contract renewals or changes, declarations of intent,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.