Admin jobs in Pacific Quay
£9 an hour
- Well this may be the opportunity you have been looking for.....
- He enjoys going out for meals, attending concerts and other adventurous activities out and about…
£17,000 a year
- Fyte are currently working on a really exciting opportunity with our client who are looking for an enthusiastic temporary Customer Administrator to join their…
George Gilmour Metal Ltd
- File and retrieve corporate documents records and statements.
- Basic Knowledge of Microsoft Word / ICT skills.
- Review incoming emails and plan their distribution…
£20,219 - £22,071 a year
- Core Pay: £20,218.89 to £22,071.00 per annum.
- Work Schedule: Monday to Friday, 7.00am to 3.00pm.
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for the position of Catering…
University of the West Scotland
£23,754 - £28,332 a year
- The position provides administrative support across all Doctoral College operations including training, progression and award.
£18,525 - £20,000 a year
- Our full time hours of work are 37.5 per week, Monday to Friday, 9am - 5.30pm.
- Minimum 12 months administration experience gained within a legal environment;
- Payroll Administrator- Glasgow- Head Office.
- G1 Group are recruiting for a talented and experienced Payroll Administrator to join our fantastic team based in…
£18,383 - £20,015 a year
- You will provide high a quality typing from a digital dictation system and clerical support within Hospital Paediatrics and Neonatology.
Now hiring at 423 London Road,…
£17,877 - £19,137 a year
- 37.5 hours per week, Monday – Friday.
- If you wish to have an informal chat and feel you have the skills and attributes to take this role forward please call…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.