Admin jobs in Pacific Quay
You refined by:
East Dunbartonshire Leisure & Culture Trust
£17,538 - £19,709 a year
- Only the relevant HR representative/team and the relevant service will see the application form.
- Salary will be pro-rated for part-time hours.
- 31 days holiday including Bank holiday.
- Staff Rooms & F&B discounts across the world.
- Many Team member celebration events throughout the year.
- Available to work when the team and customer needs you.
- Crowne Plaza Glasgow, Glasgow G3 8QT.
- You will be organised and react promptly and efficiently as requested to meet the needs of the business.
- We’re looking for a Receptionist at Dalmeny Park House…
£8.50 an hour
- We are looking for a talented receptionist to work within the city centre area of Glasgow for our reputable client.
- This is a full-time, temporary position.
£9.32 - £9.75 an hour
- Shift Pattern: See attached (3 week pattern).
- As part of our approach to good practice and safer recruitment we carry out a number of pre-employment checks for…
A.S.A Recruitment Ltd
- ASA Recruitment are currently working alongside a well-known public sector organisation located in Glasgow City Centre who are looking for a knowledgeable…
£9.77 an hour
- Blue Arrow are currently looking to recruit a friendly and efficient Receptionist to work for our Public Sector Client based in the Glasgow area.
Argyll Guest House
Now hiring at 970 Sauchiehall Street,…
£8.51 an hour
- Arrange for non urgent mail to be conveyed to the mail room.
- Our public sector client, based in Barrhead, have a temporary requirement for a Receptionist to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.